As the holiday season fast approaches, we are all busy preparing for the big day. None more so than Santa’s elves, who have already began loading his sledge!
The season brings along with it; celebrations, trips, parties, gathering joy and lots more. Christmas shopping and socializing often means more driving; short trips, long drives, visiting cities and possibly gatherings in remote country retreats. Therefore we should all take a little time out of our busy schedules to ensure our car is winter ready.
Your winter check list
- Is your service and MOT up to date?
- Are all lights and indicators working properly?
- Do you plenty of tyre tread and pressure? Why not consider using winter tires?
- Wipers – are the blades working effectively?
- Battery – Halfords or Kwik-fit should be able to check your battery’s health
- And don’t forget to top up your windscreen fluid!
- Have a winter emergency kit in the car;
- De-icer and scraper
- Phone charger
And don’t forget, If you do happen to fill up with the wrong fuel this Christmas, Call Wrong Fuel Specialists. Our wrong fuel experts aim to be with you in less than 40 minutes and have you back on road in an hour. Don’t bother looking anywhere else, Call the best wrong fuel recovery service NOW on 07702 806511. Santa himself is one of our very happy customers!
We wish you all a safe and happy Christmas.
And don’t forget, we are open all over Christmas and the New Year for any wrong fuel emergencies, so if you do get stuck, we are just one phone call away. Call us on: 07702 806511.
You can also reach us from Facebook. Facebook id:- https://www.facebook.com/wrongfuelspl